FAIR USE NOTICE

FAIR USE NOTICE: The information and materials used on this blog, i.e. articles, videos,etc., may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, spiritual, religious, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: /http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode

Saturday, October 29, 2011

WTH?WTF?and OhMyGosh




Uploaded by on Jul 23, 2011
Watch the orginal video first, please--particularly how it sucks up the water. ! (By 'orbs' I mean the little black things not circular white ones)Springfield MA Tornado as it happens original footage june 1 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RbQ2pBhnTEWatch that one first!. NO WAY , JOSE! Don't care what kinda science may be used to explain this! Nope! The tornada\o is obviously the cover story (not a very good one this time, either) for what is really going on which IS the water issue.Don't forget to watch this in FULL SCREEN!I used the screen recorder to tape as I went through the folder with the 3700 pictures of each frame of the tornado video Then , you can see exactly what I am looking at as I tell you what I think of it(...kinda like you are just looking over my shoulder except that you don't get any input, like --'Wait, back that up') I tried to narrate my actions ,but sometimes I forget because I get into what is happening in the video...I think that this is a very good way to see what is going on in this 'apparent tornado'. ---'apparent tornado' is a new and poplular phrase on the weather news these days....Apparently, "apparent' is a very true phrase ! ;-)hmmmm...WOW! and" well, that sure takes this investigation to a different and unexpected road'...What do these holograms cover up...The damage is real enough but what is happening to do the damage?. What is covered by the scene of the tornado..All these weirdass tornados are not just amped up manipulated weather!---Are they even weather?... hmmm I need to see exactly where all these bad ass tornado have hit...what are they doing?---ohhh I need to do this with other amateur vweather videos...Well, any thoughts?What do you think?
Category:
Science & Technology
License:
Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment