FAIR USE NOTICE

FAIR USE NOTICE: The information and materials used on this blog, i.e. articles, videos,etc., may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, spiritual, religious, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: /http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode

Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Fake Sun Shines over the Gulf of Mexico! It Shines Triangles!!!!



Uploaded by on Jan 26, 2011
This sun starts out square. It has 'Star Bars' --i.e. an X with a blue line down the middle. When I point the camera straight at the sun( which is not possible with the real sun if you actually want to see that part of the picture) and then begin to point the camera towards the ground, Red-Orange and Green triangles appear in sequence!!!! Also, this sun is way too close.... They have been spraying the Gulf of Mexico non stop for months! I think that they are trying to keep us from seeing something. They seem to be hiding what is going on over us as they have done in various military campaigns....Except, since they ARE in the USA and NOT in enemy territory, I guess that perhaps it is supposed to be a secret that they are hiding something.... in which case it would be neccessary to fake a sky below that level of activity or sensitivity that they are trying to hide.....IS this what is going on in the Gulf of Mexico and its surrounding coastlines?I am NOT sure what the hell is going on . But I am sure that the sun in my sky is NOT the real sun and the Moon in my sky is NOT the real moon. I do not know Why this is sooo or Who is responsible. IS something being hidden up there?If this IS the case, then... Who is hiding it ? What is being hidden? Why is it being hidden? Should I be worried? Should I scream out loud for everyone to hear? Should I be quiet and help to keep the secret? I TRULY DO NOT KNOW the answer to these questions....What do you think? Is there anybody out there who can shed some light on this for me? Is there anybody out there who can guide me in the the proper , true , good and RIGHT course of action?
Category:
Science & Technology
License:

No comments:

Post a Comment