FAIR USE NOTICE

FAIR USE NOTICE: The information and materials used on this blog, i.e. articles, videos,etc., may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, spiritual, religious, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: /http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sun Hologram? Could the Real Sun Be Hidden From Our View?



Uploaded by on Dec 4, 2010
Please go watch the video below by SpaceCowboy1954Two Suns in the sunset / ORIGINAL AUG 23 2010 UK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqA7hHpIUFIWhen I saw it a year ago, I did not know how to explain it but the idea was too crazy for me and I promply forgot about it... until recently. I have seem many strange, even miraculous looking things happening in the sky.This video will not show you why I think that the sun could sometimes be a hologram in many parts of the world. It simply happened at the time I began to realize that there was ONE explanation that COULD explain ALL of the impossible things I had been witnessing in the sky with the sun, the moon and the stars since the beginning of the oil spill. ( behaving erratically or not being where they should be or not moving for a couple of hours, etc.....What I needed to say is in IN the video ---but of course , everything that has brought me to this twight zone conclusion is not.....Noone has to believe it, agree withi it, listen to it, or argue with it.But I HAD to say it.I KNOW THAT THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE STUPIDEST, CRAZIEST THING IN THE WORLD FOR ANYONE TO SAY OR EVEN HYPOTHESIZE! sUCH A PREPOSTEROUS IDEA COULD NEVER HAVE CROSSED MY MIND--- if I had not seen all that I have seen and experienced every step of this long , strange and confusing path .I felt morally bound to do this. I did NOT want to do it.....and I know I sound completely crazy!As for you, Take it or leave it ---that is your story and your business. All I wanted to do when I started watching the sky and posting videos was to document the sky during the oilspill because noone else was doing it ..And, no, I do not think that an oilspill is causing all THIS weird sky stuff.I NEVER expected that THAT endeavor of documenting the sky would lead me to THIS -a twilight zone adventure with this crazy sounding conclusion.But what I can say is all honesty is these are strange days and strange skies...The oilspill MAY have been a cover to set up some sort of topsecret advanced technology....Militaries have hidden the view above enemy territories many times for decades...but it was always obvious that what was happening aboove them was being hidden. Maybe , they now have the capability to hide the view above withoutpeople knowing that they are even doing it.... I think they may have actually developed the technology to be able to fake a sky(as in a planetarium , a 3D virtual reality..You might want to do some research in this area or at the very least take vitamin D .Or you might just want to move on and say that is the craziest thing I have ever heard... Like I said earlier, that is your story and your business.Putting this video up is part of my story.Anything after that is not MY business. I started out taping the sky .But now,I have ended up in the damn twilight zone!
Category:
Entertainment
Tags:
sun
oilspill
BP
Gulf of Mexico
HAARP
Project Bluebeam
chemtrail
WEEP
LOFAR
weather modification
weather warfare
scalar waves
magnetosphere
inonisphere
DARPA
NWO
geoengineering
endtimes
Antartica
ISS
electromagnetic manipulation
earthquakes
owning the weather
atmospheric research
fake sun
fake sky
License:
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)

No comments:

Post a Comment