FAIR USE NOTICE

FAIR USE NOTICE: The information and materials used on this blog, i.e. articles, videos,etc., may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, spiritual, religious, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: /http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Anons' Jeffbo' Meme and My Attempt at a 'Brief Explanation of 'Q'


Now! Y'all leave Jeffrey Sessions alone. He is working hard behind the scenes on VERY important sh*t! 😎




Yesterday, I posted this meme  about Jeff Sessions from one of the Anon's .  A friend  made a comment that mirrored a  common attitude that I have seen many times around youtube and others places on the internet. I might have had the same attitude myself if I  had not been following the Q posts. So, I felt a need to address  her comment.

My friend's comment: I wish he WOULD, though. So far, he's been quite tame.  

In order for me to properly address this attitude, and explain that there is no cause for concern, it was necessary for me to bring up the subject of 'Q' in my reply.  I am afraid that my attempt to explain  our current situation,  that we are in humanity's ultimate confrontation between Light and Dark, Good and Evil, was not very good! My explanation includes  the covert war that is raging , mostly behind the scenes, its significance and historical implications,  and the reality that we are in the ultimate battle, our role in the battle of counteracting  the lies  by spreading truth.... and a brief explanation of Q. HUMPH! The reality of Q DEFIES brief explanation!

(SIgh) My Reply:
When evil has been in control for a very long time of all aspects of a global society permeating through all of its levels, any chance for victory in the battle against it requires well planned comprehensive precise , methodical and simultaneous attacks on all levels. It cannot be allowed to regroup. It cannot be allowed to marshall its vast resources. The plan cannot be rushed ot too many will escape and the evil will not be vanquished. There is covert war raging around the world that is both physical and spiritual.We are in a battle for our lives. It is a battle not just for America . but for all of humanity. It is our last chance to stop the evil . Failure means the end of humanity as we know it. Failure is not an option. Jeff is in the war. It all has to come down...not just a few key players. I remember when I heard Brezinski talk about 'the post human era that we are about to enter '.... What????POST HUMAN ErA????? Well that is what awaits humanity if we lose to the evil.... Anyway. I have been meaning to wrote to you to tell you to check out the Q phenomenon but explaining it got to be to big of a job.... so I will tell you now without explanation. I guess it is better than nothing. If you do research it. Q is real. he/they are insiders in the trump administration. It is propbably a operation of military intelligence that . Q doesintel drops on the 8 chan forum boards . Whenever you post something there , you post anonomously. So the people who post there are just called anons. Q gives us intel in question form. It tells us what to research to find answers to specific questions. We know he is real because he often tells us about things that are about to come out in the news. By the time it does , we have researched it thourougly and we go on all the social medias to counteract the MSM narrative with bite sixed facts using memes. There is a method where Trump will tweet something about what Q has just said and it will be EXACTLY 15 minutes between the Q post and Trump tweet or bewteen 2 Trump tweets where in the first tweet, he intentionally makes a mistake and then corrects it in the 2nd tweet exactly 15 minutes later to the second! There are 100's if not 1000's of anons researching each question . I usually wait to they have narrowed stuff down or either have the research down and then just go learn it. Sometimes I research but more often than not , I jst learn from them but I do try to help spread the meme's with the hashtag of the day when it is time. Q will come back and confirm when we finally get the answer right. But he doesn;'t just tell us the answer usually because we have to learn it for ourselves and we have to thave it documented with facts because that is what shows people the truth. I have learned tons and it has been fun for the most part except some of it , I just dont want to know yet. Truth is just too hard to take all at once. Q started posting at the end of October. I didn't find out about it till Dec and I still have not caught all the way up but I am up on what is going on now. Check it out. Just start with Who is Q? 😉😎😀❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment