FAIR USE NOTICE

FAIR USE NOTICE: The information and materials used on this blog, i.e. articles, videos,etc., may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, spiritual, religious, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: /http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode

Friday, April 29, 2022

Letter to my Senator about Ukraine/ Russia

 Update: This is not exactly what my letter to my senator looked like. I am a terrible typer. (I need to learn to use 'speech to text  app' ). I was tired. I know I should thoroughly correct everything but I rarely do because nothing would ever be sent and none of my thoughts would ever be seen.  

My main bottom line problem is my impulsive ADD self always hits enter before I can disengage my brain from the hyperfocus of trying to get my thoughts down so that I can check what I have written. This is not a problem when their is an edit button. But when there isn't a way to edit then I can sound really stupid and illiterate. I leave out words, fingers hit 2 keys at once and add letters or miss letters. It can sometimes be undecipherable. My fingers cannot keep up with my brain. I hate it... If there is no way to edit what I have sent, oftentimes I don't even  want to see what I have sent. It is too depressing. 

When I read this. I had to edit it again... and I will probably send this to my senator too and explain why  I have sent it again....hopefully... sigh

=======================================================================


Please do your best to stop this escalation with Russia, sending arms to Ukraine, finding targets like the warship. Stop supporting the Ukrainian military with their NAZI Battalion, Azov who have been killing their own citizens in Eastern Ukraine since  2014. . That was another one of our regime change interventions which resulted in a military coup in Ukraine  that ousted a duly elected Russian friendly govt that was replaced with a pro EU, pro NATO govt. The people of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea within the territory of Ukraine, with their own parliament separate from Kiev and who are of Russian heritage, wanted nothing to do with this new Ukraine. They voted overwhelminly ,95%, to ask Russia to annex them. Russia said yes.  But they never invaded Ukraine like we still claim to this day. The Ukrainian Navy had a navy base in Sevastopol, Crimea . The Russian Black Sea Fleet also had their naval headquarters there, and as such they were legally allowed to have 10,000 troops on the ground there. There was no invasion! Those troops were already there legally. I hate how our media lies. 

The people in the Luhansk and Donetsk areas of the Donbas Region  in Eastern Ukraine also hated what happened and they began resisting. The people in the Luhansk and Donetsk areas of the Donbas Region each declared their independence in 2014  and thus began the internal Ukrainian conflict that is still  ongoing.  No countries recognized the self declared independence of these regions until recently when Russia finally recognized them. Russsia waited these last  6 years hoping that theUkrainian internal conflict would be settled  through the Minsk agreements. The Minsk agreements were signed to stop the fighting but Ukraine has never implented that agreement that they signed in 2015. The people of Eastern Ukraine have endured bombings and killings by the Ukrainian military , mostly by the Nazi Battalion, Asov, since 2014.  They are the ones who commit atrocities and they try to blame it on the russians  And we are supporting them!

This is not our fight WE ARE NOT THE GOOD GUYS HERE!  RUSSIA IS, They are liberating the Eastern Ukrainians and getting the Nazi batallion out of the land, and taking out some biolabs as they go.  Too many corrupt politicians dont want to let go of their money making and money laundering schemes in Ukraine and they do not care if  they have to start WWIII to keep it. They won't be fighting it . They just send others to go do their bidding.

 Even if I am wrong... even if we aren't the bad guys, it is not worth fighting a war between  2 nuclear superpowers over what is basically  another country's Civil War!   It is not worth the risk of WWIII!

I hope you already realize most of this and don't just believe the govt/media narrative. You KNOW how the media lies with no regard for consequences  or the evil that they cover for. If you don't know some of this, I will be glad to send you my research but I think that  you probably already know most of this.

  Please, be a hero, Cindy .  Fight on the side of GOOD! Please ! We seem to be sadly lacking in heroic virtue in our country and the world today in the face of  such a vast amount of evil running rampant these days... We need more of us to be on the right side of history ...and on the right side of eternity....in the face of such overwhelming odds. Thank You for listening Love, Ursula


===========================================================

Michelle Miner

Putin is going to make his move and match into Moldavia then into other countries. Mark my word He's not finished yet he's just getting started with the Ukraine.
----------------

Michelle Miner I don't think so. He is not empire building and he doesn't want to spread himself too thin and it costs way to much....Plus WWIII is too risky. He doesn't want that but we have to stop pushing him into a corner. He does not want NATO on his doorstep and enircling him. That is too grave threat to Russia.  He is driving out the Nazi, Azov Battalion. They are the ones committing the atrocities and blaming it on Russia.They have been bombing and killing Eastern Ukrainians since 2014. He is liberating the Eastern Ukrainians from them and taking out biolabs which he also considers to be a threat to Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment